Bliss- Seattle-Boarding process- 160722

Markj

Just to finish off the trip report - as this has now become!!

Arrived back into Seattle at 6 and then Jack starts his bellowing at 7 am to get you off. Hahahaha. I know hes English but I have to say his announcements are the most annoying' of any Cruise Director Ive ever known!!!

We had a nice light breakfast in the lounge and then took our own bags off the ship down the Haven lift and onto the portside - all nice and easy.

Walked over to the Marriott and called an Uber to take us back to the Thompson in the city so we coudl store our bags for a few hours - found a phone in the Uber and luckily the lady who it belonged to was at The Edgewater - so we drove past her and she came out onto the sidewalk to get it back - she looked very relieved!!!

Lunch at Place Pigalle - service and food was really good and portions not too big before getting our bags and Uber out to the airport - took 25 minutes and our flight back to the UK

All in all a fab trip and looking to do Iceland/Norway i a couple of years. At least we wont get jet lag!! hahahaha

• Thanks 1

What time did you leave the ship?   We have a late flight so we won't be in a hurry. 

We were thinking we would leave the room for our steward to get a start on and then hang out in the Haven lounge for as long as possible.

We left the ship at 9am. There was a group sitting in the Haven lounge who had a late flight to Boston and they said they were leaving at 930.

I think that's the time everyone has to ashore. I don't know if you can stay any later. There are some bag drop places around Pike Place and I gave John the concierge the details so that may be an option. Or you can do an NCL Seattle tour that ends at the Airport I believe

There is also an airline check in service for your bag to go directly to the airport but I didn't pay much attention to that as it was US Airlines only

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Sand and Seas said:

Good to know!  We will have a nice last breakfast and hang out in the Haven lounge until 9ish.

Again, thank you for all of the valuable information.  Can't wait until our cruise😎

You will love it. Anything else you need to know then just ask away

• Like 1