Drink pkgs

workstocruise

The wi-fi does not show on the Xpress pass but drink package should.  CALL for classic and PALL for premium.
I would suggest you go into your Cruise Planner and look under Order History if the beverage package is not showing there then call X or your TA if you booked through a TA.  If the beverage package isn’t in your order history it didn’t get put in the system and you will have a mess to unravel on the ship.

I'm on hold for the 2nd day trying to get my Classic package upgraded to Premium for the same August 1st cruise.  I am booked through a TA and Celebrity rep is telling TA the upgrade pre-cruise price is not available.  I'm staring literally at my reservation on the Celebrity website which tells me it is but you have to call to get the discounted price.  

This would be the 2nd "issue" I've had trying to modify anything in my reservation including when we added our daughter to the cabin.  I've had to do screen shots and prove to Celebrity what their website says?  Absolutely ridiculous....

We haven't cruise Celebrity in 20 years and were hoping for a great experience as my husband and I are looking for a more upscale line.  I do hope the cruise itself isn't as frustrating as trying to get then to honor their own pricing!

I called Celebrity today and she assured me that we do have the premium pkg no matter what my xpress pass says.  I questioned how the bartenders would know this and she said when they swipe the card it will show. She said it’s too late for them to correct it, but after we board guest services can issue us new passes.