Just booked MSC Euribia for 2023. Questions...

Stockjock

I see that most of the limited write-ups state that Euribia will be a Meraviglia Plus class ship (Meraviglia, Bellissima, Grandiosa, Virtuosa).  But I've seen a couple of renderings and write-ups stating that it will be in the new Europa class.

Does anyone know what's accurate?  Indeed, even MSC has 2 different deck plans on Euribia, one in their "Our fleet" deck plans section and something different in their booking engine.  The booking engine deck plan looks like Meraviglia Plus class but their deck plan on "our ships" is different.

Does anyone have any further insight on this ship?  I'd actually prefer that it was Europa class, since I've already been on Meraviglia Plus class ships.  However, I have a feeling it's Meraviglia+ class, although perhaps slightly larger.

Edited by Stockjock

I may have answered my own question.  This article shows a photo of Euribia at its float-out and it sure looks like a Meraviglia Plus class ship.

That doesn't explain why the deck plans are different though or why MSC is showing us two separate deck plans.
https://www.seatrade-cruise.com/shipbuilding-refurb-equipment/msc-world-europa-undergoes-sea-trials-and-msc-euribia-floated-out

When we were on Virtuosa in May pretty sure that we were told Euribia will be a sister ship to both Virtuosa and Grandiosa. The difference is that it will be powered by LNG. Googling seems to confirm this.

As per all the sources I can find, including the Portuguese version of MSC's website, she will to be a Meraviglia plus ship, so mostly similar to Grandiosa and Virtuosa, but as above said, LNG powered and with a few other "behind the scenes" upgrades from her sisters. The different deck plans might to have something to do with the new cabin category scheme. The PT website seems to reflect the older one without the sub-categories around each experience. Also; the public areas are not identified yet, so, I believe that while labeled as Mera+, they'll probably to add some new venues replacing others in some areas.