Is wellness check in time the same as boarding time?

• sunlover2 changed the title to Is wellness check in time the same as boarding time?
10 hours ago, sunlover2 said:

Is wellness check in time the same as boarding 

You have the health questionnaire that is available 24 hours prior to your arrival appointment time, on the app.  At the arrival appointment they go through all your documents and verify them on their handheld device and ask you if anything changed health wise since you submitted your health questions.  Boom.  Wellness check done.  Then you sit down and wait to board based on your pecking order unless it’s started already.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

• 3 weeks later...

Ok, I have a question.  My sailing is on 9/11, but in the section titled Arrival time (right below Travel info), it says "see you on August 29 at 1:30pm for your wellness check."  This doesn't make sense.  If my sailing is on 9/11, why is this being done so early and is this date a mistake?  Perhaps the app is still referencing the cruise date I was supposed to leave on back in 2020, but then kicked to 2021 and then again to 2022.  If that's the case, will it matter if I choose a time or.....?

Edited by trafaelwyr

On 8/8/2022 at 6:33 PM, trafaelwyr said:

Ok, I have a question.  My sailing is on 9/11, but in the section titled Arrival time (right below Travel info), it says "see you on August 29 at 1:30pm for your wellness check."  This doesn't make sense.  If my sailing is on 9/11, why is this being done so early and is this date a mistake?  Perhaps the app is still referencing the cruise date I was supposed to leave on back in 2020, but then kicked to 2021 and then again to 2022.  If that's the case, will it matter if I choose a time or.....?

That certainly sounds like some sort of glitch.  See what happens when you really check in for the 9/11 cruise and select a time.  If you've already checked in and selected a time, it migh be worth a call.