UDP questions and UPD kids pricing question

1)When do you find out your restaurant for night 1?   I booked the time, so I assume I will need to book night 2 and beyond (time and restaurant) once onboard?   Anyone know if the Diamond concierge can do this for us beforehand or should we just go straight to a restaurant once onboard?   

2) Do we get lunch at a specialty restaurant on day 1 and if so does anyone know which ones are open and when they open/close?  Our boarding time is 12-12:30 (and our kids must get Covid tested) so I doubt we get onboard until 1-1:30.   

3) Agent said we didn’t need UPD for our 6 year old and it is just $10 per

meal.  But it was 60 for her UPD which is cheaper than it would be to pay 60 for 10 for 6 lunches and 6 dinners.  So I bought it for her too.  The online system priced

my 4 year old at 60 too, but at his age it is supposed to be fee.  The did price my 1.5 year old as free in the system, so his seems accurate.  Anyone with experience on this?   Can you comment on what I should/shouldn’t be paying for here?   

7 minutes ago, topnole said:

Can you comment on what I should/shouldn’t be paying for here?   

Go the first day and arrange all the times/venues including the size of the table - the host will be able to tell you the costs. The app should list each venue operating times (use the current sailing as the guide)

Edited by Biker19