Magic of Spain

Hi RR.

Thats brilliant, Something to look forward to.

We are looking at canaries cruises for November. Pre pandemic we managed to get a junior suite for an excellent price for February. So biding our time.  The beauty of retirement is a few days notice is all that’s needed.😉

Keep well.

Edited by Brummijam
spoiling

Can't wait to start cruising again and totally agree with both of you. However I'm one of the 'sandwich' generation - helping with grandchildren but also elderly mother so it's difficult getting away.   Determined to go away later in the year though, think the bargains will be on for a while 

Enjoy your cruises!

• Like 1

At the moment, I'm looking at the Voyager for Next May. I have a friend on board the Voyager as I type. And is sending pictures back of what it looks like now. Its more or less the same as the Explorer but with German writing everywhere 😁 

14 minutes ago, Rebel Rouser said:

At the moment, I'm looking at the Voyager for Next May. I have a friend on board the Voyager as I type. And is sending pictures back of what it looks like now. Its more or less the same as the Explorer but with German writing everywhere 😁 

Yes, more like Explorer than Explorer2, thankfully as Ex2 is the worst of the bunch IMO

9 minutes ago, davecttr said:

Yes, more like Explorer than Explorer2, thankfully as Ex2 is the worst of the bunch IMO

We had a trip on Ex2 and not impressed with the ship at all, The Marella experience with staff ,food,drink as expected but the ship just didn’t feel right to us at all.

1 hour ago, Brummijam said:

We had a trip on Ex2 and not impressed with the ship at all, The Marella experience with staff ,food,drink as expected but the ship just didn’t feel right to us at all.

It's all down to the layout compromises they had to make as Ex2 is the first of the class and is smaller than the other two.