The Fleet Report and Daily for Tuesday July 19th, 2022

richwmn

@grapau27. I always look forward to your posts and point of view. You could never post too much.

I look forward to everyone’s details of their lives, sad and happy. Love photos of dailyites and their families and pets and gardens and trips. 

This is a warm and friendly place.

Everyone stay well and stay safe.

• Like 7
  • Thanks 2

8 hours ago, Cruzin Terri said:

Hi Sandi,

I was of the impression that compression stockings were to be used for prolonged sitting or standing and not for overnight use.  I am no doctor but was told to use them during the day and for long trips.  you may want to check with your doctor before wearing them to bed.

Terri

Oh, don't worry about me wearing them overnight!  Not gonna happen.  It's way too warm wearing them anyway and I wouldn't be able to sleep with them on.  I only wore them for several hours last evening after I received them.  They feel like they are hugging your legs so not a bad feeling when you've had pain off and on all day.  If only it weren't the middle of a hot summer, it would be a little more comfortable.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TiogaCruiser said:

@StLouisCruisers I was just looking at the PBS catalog, and they have some pretty jazzy compression socks available. 🤩

I just went to see them and you're right, those are some wild and crazy patterns.  Mine aren't quite that eclectic!🤪

• Like 3
  • Haha 1