Alaska Cruise Embarkation in Seattle -- Arrival Times

For those that have sailed out of the Royal Caribbean's Seattle cruise terminal this year for an Alaska cruise, are the arrival times being enforced?  Last year, when we went, the staff was strictly enforcing the arrival times.  Have been looking at some videos for this year and it looks like that might not be the case.  Any comments?

49 minutes ago, Italy52 said:

For those that have sailed out of the Royal Caribbean's Seattle cruise terminal this year for an Alaska cruise, are the arrival times being enforced?  Last year, when we went, the staff was strictly enforcing the arrival times.  Have been looking at some videos for this year and it looks like that might not be the case.  Any comments?

They did not check ours 2 weeks ago

• Thanks 1

I sailed on Ovation back in May and they did not.  I did not arrive at the port till about 12:30 (I was flying in that morning from Philly) which was my time to arrive and it took me about 2+ hours before I finally got aboard.  Needless to say the line was quite long and very winding. 

The fact that they weren't checking is probably why the line was so long.  I ended up talking to other people in line and I asked them their check in times and they were all over the place from before me to after me...

1 minute ago, therealblackknight said:

I sailed on Ovation back in May and they did not.  I did not arrive at the port till about 12:30 (I was flying in that morning from Philly) which was my time to arrive and it took me about 2+ hours before I finally got aboard.  Needless to say the line was quite long and very winding. 

The fact that they weren't checking is probably why the line was so long.  I ended up talking to other people in line and I asked them their check in times and they were all over the place from before me to after me...

Thank you.  Cruisers are anxious people who want to get on the ship ASAP so I am not surprised to hear the scenario.  This will be our first time on a ship as large as Quantum.  We have an assigned boarding time of 11 AM, I am curious to see what time we will actually step on the ship.