Cruise Compass for Harmony (CocoCay, Nassau, Falmouth, Labadee)

Does anyone have a copy of the Cruise Compasses for the Harmony for CocoDay, Nassau, Falmouth and Labadee sailing?  I was only able to find one on the Royal website and it wasn't printable.  I'd like to be able to print it.  

Or maybe if anyone knows another place I might be able to find them, that would be just as helpful.

Thanks!

On 7/25/2022 at 4:39 PM, Breezy1234 said:

Does anyone have a copy of the Cruise Compasses for the Harmony for CocoDay, Nassau, Falmouth and Labadee sailing?  I was only able to find one on the Royal website and it wasn't printable.  I'd like to be able to print it.  

Or maybe if anyone knows another place I might be able to find them, that would be just as helpful.

Thanks!

Where did you find it on the website.  Your could always snip it or take a screenshot.  If you let me know where you found it, I will try

Oh gosh, sorry I'm so late to respond!  Life got away on me.  

I went back to go find what I had seen, and it was actually through the blog, I guess.  Since I posted that, another person has put a new Cruise Compass on to view and this one seems to be easier to read, so I think I'm good.  I guess I just need more patience. 

Here is the link to what I found.

https://www.royalcaribbeanblog.com/cruise-compasses/harmony-of-the-seas/sun-07172022-0000