Costa Daily Activity

BVILady

Does anybody have a daily activity sheet for Costa Cruises. I have been just on MSC and am going on Royal Caribbean on Thursday and see that gym-opening or stretch classes are at times not suitable for me, just wondering whether Costa will be any better. Also interested in other activities offered for sea-days. Thanks in Advance.

• Like 1

I'll be following this thread but really... I just checked to make sure our boat had a walking deck.  That was the most important factor for me.  🤷‍♀️

When are you going to be cruising with Costa?  I plan to write a detailed, day-to-day review with every bit of information I can soak-up once we return.  It is a little maddening not really knowing anything but then again... it makes for an adventurous trip!  🙂 

I hear you CupKayke. I am only cruising Costa again in January on the World Cruise. There are going to be quite a few sea days and I had surgery on my wrist and am supposed to do exercises with small weights but naturally have no intentions bringing weights with me,. enough luggage to schlepp as it is. Also had hip-surgery 2 years ago, so stretching exercises will be great for me. Due to Covid it has been a while I have last cruised and did forget when and what classes were offered. I do love to plan ahead. Otherwise, walking for exercise on the upper deck will be great.

• Like 1