Issue logging into Princess website

clueless2

Your login attempt was unsuccessful.
Please confirm that you are using the correct Login ID (or Email) and Password.

We are experiencing technical difficulties with some guest accounts. If you have reset your password already and you still see this error, then we apologize. We are working on a solution.

You can access your existing bookings online by using your name and booking number. If you need to review your Future Cruise Credit balance then please contact our call center. We kindly ask that you do not call or chat for assistance with login, as our customer service team cannot assist you with sign on until we have a solution in place.

I'm able to login in using window 10 and chrome just a few minutes ago, although I run into the same problem your seeing or a regular basis at Princess.com. 

Here's what I do when Princess.com is having problems

Try a different browser and try again.   Most computer have multiple browsers loaded

Try a different device and try again.  I usually move from my laptop to tablet or phone

Although the customer shouldn't have too, clear your cookies on the browser and try again

Princess has the highest down time of any revenue system I have ever encountered.  I shutter as to the amount of revenue they forfeiting each year.  I sure hope the captains keep Princess corporate and IT far away from the bridge as possible.

I have really enjoyed my last 4 cruises on Princess since the restart. Hats off to the Galley, Bridge and the entire crew.  Princess corporate and IT are an entirely different story.   IMO - code red in the business world 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, clueless2 said:

Your login attempt was unsuccessful.
Please confirm that you are using the correct Login ID (or Email) and Password.

We are experiencing technical difficulties with some guest accounts. If you have reset your password already and you still see this error, then we apologize. We are working on a solution.

You can access your existing bookings online by using your name and booking number. If you need to review your Future Cruise Credit balance then please contact our call center. We kindly ask that you do not call or chat for assistance with login, as our customer service team cannot assist you with sign on until we have a solution in place.

I kept getting the same response so reset my password.  I then logged on and all the details were for my DH’s account 🤷‍♀️. No idea why that happened, but I’ve just left it as I can’t be bothered with the constant IT issues. We’re still having problems setting up the medallion on the App; seem to get one thing resolved and then something else goes wrong.

• 1 year later...

It’s been days now and have been unable to login to princess ac , tried clearing cache, different browsers “NADA , nothing, zilch. To bad princess have now booked on another cruise line.