Electric outlets on Oasis class

All my prior cruises were on smaller/older ships and there was a real limit on the number of electrical outlets in the cabin.  Since electrical extension cords are no longer allowed on the ships, I am wondering how many electrical outlets are in a balcony cabin on Oasis of the Seas.  Is there anyone here who can answer this question for me?  Also, how about USB port availability in the cabin?

It depends on the ship.  Newer ships like Symphony have more outlets at the vanity than older ships, and an easily accessible outlet by the nightstand.

One thing that most people don't realize is that there is an outlet under the head of the bed in even the older Oasis class balcony rooms (including the "inside" balconies).  This is handy for CPAP machines or for keeping your phone next to the bed to use as an alarm clock.  

I like to bring a 3-tap plug and/or a combo AC/USB plug and/or a USB hub.  

The 3-tap can be like this to allow room for larger plugs, or like this to look prettier.  

A combo plug adds USB outlets while maintaining access to (or even adding) a regular electrical outlet.  

A USB hub gives you a huge number of USB outlets with just one AC plug used.  

• Like 1

4 hours ago, OnceAMarineAlwaysAMarine said:

Also, how about USB port availability in the cabin?

Also consider from a cybersecurity perspective, you should never plug a device into a public USB port (including hotel rooms and cruise ships). You always run the risk of introducing malware and having personnel data exfiltrated.