Taste of Royal – Lunch; Quantum of the Seas

Greetings!

Has anyone ever done the Taste of Royal Lunch on Quantum of the Seas? If so, how was it? I have looked at the sample menu on the website, but I believe it is rather outdated. We will be on Quantum on 15 August 2022, and this looks rather interesting. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

13 minutes ago, gowensricks said:

I have looked at the sample menu on the website, but I believe it is rather outdated.

The menu in the app for the current sailing is likely the most up to date and somewhat accurate.

1 hour ago, gowensricks said:

Greetings!

Has anyone ever done the Taste of Royal Lunch on Quantum of the Seas? If so, how was it? I have looked at the sample menu on the website, but I believe it is rather outdated. We will be on Quantum on 15 August 2022, and this looks rather interesting. Any information on this would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

We have done the Taste of Royal on the Ovation last year and enjoyed it a lot.  We also will be on the Quantum starting on 8-22 for a B2B and we’re thinking about doing it again. 

58 minutes ago, Tlbecker1 said:

We have done the Taste of Royal on the Ovation last year and enjoyed it a lot.  We also will be on the Quantum starting on 8-22 for a B2B and we’re thinking about doing it again. 

Thank you so much! My concern was that the sample menu showed a serving from Giovanni's and I know that ship does not have a Giovanni's Table.  I think I will give it a try!

Thanks everyone!

11 hours ago, gowensricks said:

Thank you so much! My concern was that the sample menu showed a serving from Giovanni's and I know that ship does not have a Giovanni's Table.  I think I will give it a try!

Thanks everyone!

What the kitchen staff does is recreate the menu items from various dining venues.  You don't need the  exact dining option available and it's not a marketing gimmick to get you to go to the various  venues on that cruise.  Just a sampling of what Royal can offer.  Well worth it, IMO.

• Like 1