Has ANYONE been 'temperature checked' at Bayonne, Cape Liberty in the last few months?

Based on a filing I just read, it appears that BOARDING can be denied by RCL if you have a temperature readings that equal or exceed 100.4 degrees Fahrenheit.

https://www.royalcaribbean.com/faq/questions/are-there-other-reasons-to-not-be-able-to-board

That temperature can be caused by MANY things other than COVID and kids can be at 100.4 as a normal range?

https://www.webmd.com/first-aid/normal-body-temperature

Unfortunately, the CDC defines a FEVER (regardless as a cause) as anything => 100.4 so I guess you can' blame the Cruise Lines.... THIS IS WHY I AM WONDERING IF THEY TAKE TEMPERATURES?

1 minute ago, Bound4Bermuda said:

No, they are not taking temperatures in Cape Liberty.

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you....... one less stresser!!!!  If I might ask, when were u there?

1 minute ago, Project-College said:

Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you... Thank you....... one less stresser!!!!  If I might ask, when were u there?

Last week. Well, technically I got on board two weeks ago and got off last week.

1 minute ago, Project-College said:

If I might ask, when were u there?

We were there in May and June and never experienced a temperature check. Ditto for friends who just returned from sailing from Cape Liberty two weeks ago.

Yes, one less stress for cruisers! Enjoy.!