How many formal nights for 9 day cruise?

michelle028

On 7/29/2022 at 4:00 PM, michelle028 said:

Quick question...I am going on Carnival Magic for a 9 day cruise. How many formal nights are there and which days?

When is your cruise. I was trying to check your itinerary but don't see any 9 day cruises offered in the time frame I entered. If we knew the itinerary would be able to getting a better estimate of when the 2nd elegant night is.

Will really depend on the itinerary. Most will just be 2 Cruise Elegant (Formal) nights. We just did a 10 day Alaskan Cruise on Carnival Miracle and we only had 2 formal nights even with 10 days. It depends on how they fit in the schedule. Even with 2 consecutive "sea days" they are not going to have Cruise Elegant nights back to back. So if you had an "at sea" day on your first full cruise day and then another one in the middle, you "might" be able to have a third but it's not going to be on your final "at sea" day because that is typically when everyone is packing and putting their luggage out in the passageways. You would typically need to have 2 full consecutive sea days at the end of a cruise in order to fit a 3rd formal night in.