Seattle Embarkation for Splendor

LHP

Curious how it has been going .  Arrival times , lines etc.

We have Priority because it is a Suite.

But we have never sailed out of Seattle with a Suite .

I have ArriveCAN app on my phone ready to complete on Tuesday . 

any tips ????

thanks 

While each embark day is different, the line for the Splendor can begin as early as 11:45.  Busiest times are between noon and 1:45 PM, and this is impart due to so many passengers flying in the day of their cruise and all arriving at Pier 91 at about the same time.  Terminal doors do open up around 10:15 AM.

There are no priority lines for Suites/Platinum until you pass thru the security screening on the 2nd floor.  So expect to be in the same line as all your fellow passenger until you go thru security. 

You will have to show your ArriveCan QR code in order to enter the terminal building.  Also very helpful to have a paper copy of your boarding passes, as you will need them as well.

We had 10:30am check in people were not abiding by their boarding passes, we arrived at 9:45 short line. Started allowing people in around 10:15. First stop was checking verify and stamping boarding passes, second thru security. Third was check in desk for passports or whatever ID you were using and picture taking and then on the ship. Never sat down. A little different then the last two times we were there (2019/2021) where we did it all initially when we went in terminal. Luggage was also a little different, two guys at a little booth type set up and you just hand it to them. 

3 hours ago, dbrucern said:

We had 10:30am check in people were not abiding by their boarding passes, we arrived at 9:45 short line. Started allowing people in around 10:15. First stop was checking verify and stamping boarding passes, second thru security. Third was check in desk for passports or whatever ID you were using and picture taking and then on the ship. Never sat down. A little different then the last two times we were there (2019/2021) where we did it all initially when we went in terminal. Luggage was also a little different, two guys at a little booth type set up and you just hand it to them. 

Last time in, the carnival rep told me go in if there was no line to check in. Then I still waited for my boarding  time 

Edited by TheSeagoer