Deluxe Beverage Package Price drop

Definitely not a price drop across the board. I have 3 sailings booked, one price one went (although not the cheapest price I have seen) and two actually went up. But with Royal, it can vary for each sailing, so it's always good to double check. 

Just now, ray985 said:

Definitely not a price drop across the board. I have 3 sailings booked, one price one went (although not the cheapest price I have seen) and two actually went up. But with Royal, it can vary for each sailing, so it's always good to double check. 

I am a fan of BUy and cancel when the price drops...

• Like 3

Friday morning, I checked the deluxe package for our October Harmony cruise, it was $67.  I checked with my wife and went back to the computer to purchase 10 minutes later. Price was still 67, but when I put it in the cart the total didn't look right. Went back to the price page and the price changed to 72.99, buy one get one half off. I wish I would have screen shot the $67 price.  It appears they made a mistake or a glitch was fixed right away.  The night before it was 78.

Sailing Liberty on 10/16.  Initially I reserved DBP for $67 during the July 4th sale.  Since then I have checked occasionally for price drops.  Last Friday (07/29) i saw it was $63 so I cancelled and rebought at lower price.  I've not seen it back to $63 since. Lucky glitch in the matrix that day?