Kids club - Adventure Ocean

Can anyone tell me what these services have been like post-covid? Just had a really rough week on NCL and am debating switching back to RCCL. They didn't have much staff, they had a tiny capacity (25/30 kids total) and also very limited hours. Please tell me your experience has been different RECENTLY on Royal! Thank you 🙂

Edited by Bluefox

Our last cruise was in April but aside from them having to wear masks it was pretty normal. We went the week before spring break in our area but there was still a decent amount of kids on board and we never once were turned away in either of my kid’s age group.

• Like 1

Went last week and the busiest day was registering my child. After that checking my child in and out was a breeze with barely any wait. It was not crowded at all in the kids club and I was on Harmony.

20220724_161848.jpg

Edited by calakerfan00
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Bluefox said:

Thank you SO much! NCL had 2 hrs in the morning and 2-3 hrs at night. And it was a virtual que system that made everyone mad. This is great news. THANK YOU!

so sorry about that.  How did the virtual que system work?  I've read about cruises over holidays where people had to line up before the kids club opened to get into the kids club, but never about virtual ques

1 minute ago, kitkat343 said:

so sorry about that.  How did the virtual que system work?  I've read about cruises over holidays where people had to line up before the kids club opened to get into the kids club, but never about virtual ques

NCL has a onboard app- you'd have to go into the app 2-4 hrs before the open time (2 days at 6am!) and register them in a virtual que. It was terrible, the app wasn't working for many and many gave up even trying. It was really disappointing for my kids who LOVE kids clubs.