Luggage Tags

Turk1

When we booked we booked as a GTY. We now have a Cabin assignment. On our luggage tags their is no Cabin number or our Name. Is all that normally entered manually or is there something we or someone needs to do to have it on there before we printout? 24 days and counting.

Simply write in your number on your blank tags with large bold numbers.  

Works just fine, and probably a whole lot easier to read than the porter's hand writing.  😉 

Edited by island lady
  • Like 1

19 minutes ago, Turk1 said:

When we booked we booked as a GTY. We now have a Cabin assignment. On our luggage tags their is no Cabin number or our Name. Is all that normally entered manually or is there something we or someone needs to do to have it on there before we printout? 24 days and counting.

Wait until closer to your embarkation date. Your cruise docs will update, and will have a new luggage tag along with it. 

We changed staterooms several times, and it took anywhere from 2-7 days for eDocs to update.  Have your TA call and light a fire under someone's you know what.  Then you can print them out with correct stateroom number.  

Order luggage tag holders from Amazon.  They hold up well, and you can insert your luggage tags in them on this and future cruises.  https://www.amazon.com/s?k=royal+caribbean+luggage+tag+holders&crid=41KMB8Z6PQEO&sprefix=royal+caribbean+%2Caps%2C130&ref=nb_sb_ss_mission-aware-v1_2_16

Edited by Wineaux007

9 minutes ago, Turk1 said:

Thanks! First time in a LONG time we didn't book a specific cabin up front so was just wondering. Last minute booking because it was a great deal.

You are most welcome!   I have only done a GTY once myself, but simply did as I posted.  Printed out the blank tags and wrote the number on them.  Simple...easy peasy.  We received them just fine.  🙂 

Enjoy your cruise!  

Same boat, we booked as a GTY and just got our assignment this past Sunday and we sail Saturday-the tags still hadn't updated as of yesterday so I just printed and wrote it out. One less thing to think about before flying out tomorrow 😊