Complimentary pastries and sandwiches on Meraviglia .

erber

We were just in the MSC Divina and there was a cafe called Piazza del Doge with delicious complimentary pastries, cakes, and small sandwiches. It was open continuously from early in the morning until midnight. It was right next to a coffee bar. Is there anything like this on the Meraviglia? 

• 2 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I don't think so. Everything I've read and watched says the only free foods are in the buffet and of course in the main dining room at dinner. All other places on the ship are specialty/upcharge..... although Hola! Tapas looks fairly decently priced and has an all you can eat for 17.99 option.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Kings queen said:

I haven’t sailed yet but I have read that small sandwiches and canapés are served in the sky lounge before dinner….

There were no sandwiches there. The canapés were very small. The night I was there it was one fried shrimp per plate or one Chinese potsticker per plate. 

Also I  noticed that in the morning the Infinity bar (deck 5) had small plain and chocolate croissants.  This bar had the best lattes and cappuccino.