Where is Princess sailing in the Caribbean in fall 2023?

rnenrick27

Princess doesn't start sailing in the Caribbean until November.  They're busy in Alaska thru Sept. and in Oct. I assume they're doing maintenance on the ships that do Alaska in the summer and the Caribbean in in the late fall (Nov) and thru next spring.

There was a recent thread showing Fall 2023 Caribbean itineraries.....and if memory serves me correctly, Princess will be making them available to book in the next couple of days.

Edited by chrysalis

Here's the thread: 

It's a little tricky to sort through the spreadsheets, but some takeaways looking at this:

- Regal Princess is doing mostly Western Caribbean itineraries out of Galveston;

- Ruby Princess is doing mostly round trip 10-night Panama Canal itineraries;

-Emerald Princess is doing the one-way Panama Canal full transits, but also has some longer Caribbean itineraries without returning to Fort Lauderdale in the middle;

- Enchanted Princess is doing mostly 10-night Eastern Caribbean itineraries focused on the West Indies

- Caribbean Princess and Sky Princess seem to be doing alternating East/West itineraries out of Fort Lauderdale.

- The "standard" Eastern Caribbean itinerary has changed significantly, and now seems to be Princess Cays, San Juan, Grand Turk and Amber Cove.  Stops in St. Thomas and St. Maarten seem to be mostly on the 10-night itineraries, 

- The ABC Islands seem to be limited to longer (14-day) itineraries and repositioning cruises that need them for PVSA compliance, which is a bit of a bummer because those are my favorite islands in the Caribbean);

- Most Western Caribbean itineraries seem to have the usual 4 ports in some order (Cozumel, Costa Maya, Belize City and Roatan) although the Caribbean Princess "Western Caribbean With Bahamas (Princess Cays, Grand Cayman, Jamaica and Cozumel) seems to be the more interesting one.   

- There are almost no short cruises on the schedule; I see only 2 sailings shorter than 7 nights on the schedule.  Maybe this is more of a West Coast thing?

Edited by Vexorg
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1