Something Extraordinary

Captain k

40 minutes ago, LACruiser88 said:

I've heard from a staff member that the "360" will be a new dining experience in the space adjacent to the Sabatini's entrance.  My friend would not elaborate any further.

Nice to see something positive 🙂

• Like 2

My best Princess chocolates story:

We cruised Pacific Princess from Vancouver to Honolulu and disembarked, staying at Waikiki for close to a week and then flew home to Vancouver. We always put the daily chocolates into a bag to take home with us for when we needed a reminder of being onboard while we are between cruises. This trip we met up with friends who cruised Vancouver to Hawaii on Celebrity and their cruise arrived at Honolulu for two days, then did the other Hawaiian stops and came back to Honolulu to disembark. So we met up with them for their two days at Honolulu. Some here will recall celebrity discontinuing the chocolates on the pillow (this was 2015) and eventually having to finally reinstate them due to all the complaints. Our friends happened to mention all the whining on their cruise due to the discontinuation of the chocolates. Conveniently we had a bag of Well branded Princess chocolates to send with them to hand out onboard to anyone complaining as their cruise moved on from Honolulu. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

10 hours ago, tetleytea said:

Well there is "teach a man to fish...".

Build a man a fire and you will keep him warm for the evening. Set him on fire and he'll be warm for the rest of his life...

• Haha 3

It's some kind of restaurant. It was on the original deck plans. According to an old post, you can see it at 2:45 in this video. Looks more like a conference room. 🤷‍♀️

deck5-2021.thumb.webp.2232cffbb2856df8f563241f821101ee.webp

Edited by trueeden
  • Thanks 1

This news is not in regards to the upcoming TV show.  It is specific to Discovery and Enchanted Princess.  The show was filmed on the Regal.  Best guess so far is that original diagram of the deck and that space.  Maybe a more permanent wine dinner experience or farm to table type experience.   

My other half found this 360 dining experience that was designed for another company and was wondering if the Princess one will be like this. The table top in the Enchanted Princess video looks to be made of similar material  that can be projected onto.

Edited by dides

On 8/9/2022 at 1:56 PM, donaldsc said:

The "something extraordinary" is probably something extraordinary for the profit of the cruise line where they give you less and then charge you more for it and finally tell you that whatever we told you were going to get you really aren't going to get.

DON

I'll go with this.  That is the Princess way. LOL

Edited by hpeabody