Verifly easy to use!

travelplus

Help

Installed the verifly app, added a pass for flight and Hal cruises.  Took pic, that went ok.  But now I can't do anything else.  Need to upload Covid 19 data, the pass shows it's required, but how do you upload docs.  The requirement is there but no active link to upload.   Even tried to scan QR code, i get checkpoint unknown

Is there a time requirement for activation before Links for uploading are activated.  My cruise starts sept 24.  Can you upload them anywhere in Hal App

thanks for any help  - totally frustrated

2 minutes ago, NOLAcruizer said:

Help

Installed the verifly app, added a pass for flight and Hal cruises.  Took pic, that went ok.  But now I can't do anything else.  Need to upload Covid 19 data, the pass shows it's required, but how do you upload docs.  The requirement is there but no active link to upload.   Even tried to scan QR code, i get checkpoint unknown

Is there a time requirement for activation before Links for uploading are activated.  My cruise starts sept 24.  Can you upload them anywhere in Hal App

thanks for any help  - totally frustrated

you like us will have to probably have to download verifly after sept. 6th when that testing stuff goes away

14 hours ago, MardiGras10022021 said:

we sail in oct.   tried verifly but confirmation of neg. results comes up. we will reinstall after sept. 6th.

Same here. I've got green check marks on everything else so looking forward to that test requirement getting removed soon in a future update!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, MardiGras10022021 said:

you like us will have to probably have to download verifly after sept. 6th when that testing stuff goes away

Has VeriFly been updated before when rules changed?  If so, did the app retain the information that was previously entered?

I'm hoping there will be an update to the app on September 6 and all my information will still be there after I update!

On 8/11/2022 at 11:53 AM, dallasdan said:

I liked using Verifly because it gave me peace of mind that all our documents were approved 2 days prior to embarkation.  We still had hard copies just in case but didn't have to show them.  

Same here.  For our April 2022 cruise, the terminal agents didn't seem to be used to the Verifly app at that time. Hopefully they are more familiar with it now.  Our vax cards now have our booster shots indicated on the back side (ran out of room on front side).  Assuming I can upload both front and back to Verifly?  Only had to upload the front side in April.