Update to entry requirements

CptBoatface

I have been trying to keep up to date on this. When France dropped their vaccination  requirement awhile ago, I kept checking requirement for French Polynesia. I understand that we do not need to show proof of vaccination nor do we need to test. Am I teading it correctly or missing something???

FOR TRAVELERS DEPARTING FROM HONOLULU, LOS ANGELES, SAN FRANCISCO, SEATTLE, NOUMEA AND AUCKLAND TO FRENCH POLYNESIA 

• Travelers no longer have to complete any health formality before their arrival in The Islands of Tahiti, in France or overseas, and the presentation of the health pass/proof of full vaccination schedule is no longer required, whatever the country or area of origin;
  • The compelling reason is no longer required;
  • Travelers are no longer required to present a certificate of non-contamination and a commitment to perfom an antigenic test or a biological examination upon arrival on the national territory (tests are no longer required);
  • Unvaccinated travelers are no longer required to perform tests to travel between mainland France and French Polynesia

Here is the updated page I copied that info.https://tahititourisme.com/en-us/covid-19/

• Like 2

• 1 month later...

CptBoatface…I see not much response to this post….but……because I had someone try to tell me again we needed the booster shot to get off in FP,  I emailed our local tour guide in Moorea and he said there are NO requirements of any kind to visit FP. Masks are not even mandatory,  He said it was super quiet there.  

• Thanks 1