Post Covid platinum question.

Indianamale

5 hours ago, Wennfred said:

Don’t forget the Platinum & Diamond party we get as well, will be going to one tomorrow, I don’t drink but will probably have my free Michelob Ultra then.

Fred

A 45 minute gathering on the last night of the cruise when most people are getting ready for dinner.  One of the original cutbacks by Carnival.  Shortened the length and changed the day and time.

On 8/15/2022 at 4:42 PM, ober134 said:

OK ... More specifically: We turn Platinum on our next cruise in November, so technically 'today' still Gold? My Cruise manager does not reflect 2 day advance check in date.... Am I entitled to those 2 days?

Yes, when I tuned Platinum on my last cruise, I was given the extra 2 days.

1 hour ago, DallasGuy75219 said:

Part of me wonders why Carnival hasn't used COVID as an excuse to discontinue the laundry benefit, i.e. we don't want tol spread germs between passengers.

That's why they do all of the wash in hot water.  Learned that lesson years ago when a shirt came back and it had shrunk a bit.

19 minutes ago, Tssweety said:

It’s been a while since I have cruised. Wjat is the 2 day thing for platinum?  I wasn’t informed when I booked.

thanks!!!

Platinum & diamond get to check in two days before everyone else so they can choose prime arrival time.  They have done this because there is no more priority boarding for platinum and diamond.

On 8/15/2022 at 5:42 PM, ober134 said:

OK ... More specifically: We turn Platinum on our next cruise in November, so technically 'today' still Gold? My Cruise manager does not reflect 2 day advance check in date.... Am I entitled to those 2 days?

it takes a few days for the system to update. i just got back from my last gold cruise on monday and i noticed today my next cruise in january has the new check in date and my documents now show platinum

On 8/16/2022 at 10:56 PM, CruizinSusan70 said:

It's all done in hot water, just to let you know.

Youre talking to a guy that throws all of his clothes (colors and whites) in a big giant heap in the washer/dryer, doesnt measure detergent and just turns the machine on

• Haha 3