Need help with dine my way

Cmcf

I’m booked in a suite on the enchanted princess. When I go to dine my way on medallion, it says I have a dining credit and it will be applied on reservation confirmation. I booked the crown grill for embarkation night. When it showed the confirmation, it showed a $58 charge. When I went back to make more reservations, it still said I had a dining credit.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

23 minutes ago, Cmcf said:

I’m booked in a suite on the enchanted princess. When I go to dine my way on medallion, it says I have a dining credit and it will be applied on reservation confirmation. I booked the crown grill for embarkation night. When it showed the confirmation, it showed a $58 charge. When I went back to make more reservations, it still said I had a dining credit.  Any help or guidance would be appreciated.

Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

Easiest for you (since you're in a suite)...just wait until you're on the ship. Go to the Crown Grill on the first day (or speak to the staff in Club Class dining room at lunch) and tell them what time you want to go. They'll bend over backward to get you the time that you want.

You could also try to call Princess and see if they can fix it. Still, easiest would be to relax and just wait.

56 minutes ago, Cmcf said:

(Next time, best to ask on the DMW thread at top of Page 1). 

Have you entered your credit card info into MC App?  Are you completely Green there?  There have been issues if missing credit card.  This may not be the answer, but generally, DMW is now recognizing dining credits.

Also, if you have a travel companion, what if they try and book the SD reservation?

Both of us are green lane and I have a credit card authorized for both of us on ship. I do see the charges pending on my credit card. I’ve tried to book under my companions account but it’s not recognizing the credit there either. We also have $100 onboard credit. Can you make DMW reservations using on board credit?

On 8/16/2022 at 12:21 PM, Cmcf said:

Both of us are green lane and I have a credit card authorized for both of us on ship. I do see the charges pending on my credit card. I’ve tried to book under my companions account but it’s not recognizing the credit there either. We also have $100 onboard credit. Can you make DMW reservations using on board credit?

No, you cannot use OBC when booking Specialty Dining in advance of sailing.  You can use OBC to pay for Specialty Dining if you book once you board the ship.  

• Like 1