Cava?

FLAHAM

Or Cava as in sparkling wine?  Closest to Cava on the Premium Plan is the Dry Prosecco.  I actually like it, though I’m sure others will disagree.  I typically drink Chardonnay, but the Chardonnay choices on the Premium Plan are awful.  We upgraded to Premium Plus for our cruise in October…mainly for expanded wine options.  

1 hour ago, jetact said:

LOL !! Thank you ziggyuk for the correction. Dam I am on the same ship as FLAHAM, maybe he wont recognize me and give me crap. 

I’ll be looking for the guy (gal?) from Happy Valley.

• Haha 1

Consider bringing your favorite Cava onboard. For the $15 "corkage" fee you can have the wine of your choice. Decent wine still costs less than the ridiculous prices for mediocure wines NCL serves, and significantly less than their premium wines. I usually look up wineries and retailers in embarkation ports   and buy a few bottles to bring aboard.

58 minutes ago, herbanrenewal said:

Consider bringing your favorite Cava onboard. For the $15 "corkage" fee you can have the wine of your choice. Decent wine still costs less than the ridiculous prices for mediocure wines NCL serves, and significantly less than their premium wines. I usually look up wineries and retailers in embarkation ports   and buy a few bottles to bring aboard.

According to some recent posts, if you have the FAS drink package, the corkage fee is now waived.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, debenson0723 said:

According to some recent posts, if you have the FAS drink package, the corkage fee is now waived.

I usually decline the drink package since all i drink is wine at dinner - the free package costs a couple hundred in taxes and service charges, and i usually pay 30-45 for corkage fees.