COVID testing requirements when embarking in Barcelona

Just2guys

I thought I understood the new COVID testing requirements from September 3 onward and that only for Greece, Bermuda and Canada did one still have to test negative within a specific number of days before boarding a cruise going to or embarking from those ports.

Now, when I search embarkation requirements for Spain, it specifically says that for cruises of 9 days or more that you do need to test negative within 2 days of boarding in Barcelona.

I know there have been lots of threads regarding this issue,  but if anyone has current information on requirements when leaving from Barcelona I would appreciate it.  Regent is still telling me that you only need to be fully vaccinated with boosters to board (without taking a test) when boarding in Barcelona  --- which was my understanding  ---  knowing that things could, of course, change with little advance warding.

Thanks

46 minutes ago, Just2guys said:

it specifically says that for cruises of 9 days or more that you do need to test negative within 2 days of boarding in Barcelona.

What is ‘it’? Spanish government website, another cruise line? To my knowledge, Regent has never made a distinction based on length of cruise.

Can your TA or Regent. They should send you the exact requirements for your cruise about 3-4 weeks pre cruise. 
My understanding is Regent is not going to require a pre test after 9/3 but some ports are so they will send you information pertaining to you cruise within a month before boarding. Port/Country Covid requirements are a moving target still.