Verifly Problem

auburn77

We are sailing Sunday and had our tests this morning. I have uploaded all other info into Verifly successfully and tried to upload our test results. We had molecular tests done at American Family Care where we have done so for the past two cruises (didn't use Verifly). I tried all the 5 test types (NAAT, PCR, LAMP, TMA and ANTIGEN) on the Verifly app because it kept telling me my submission was unacceptable because the test document didn't match my answer on the app. 

I called Carnival and they were no help (Verifly is independent).

What am I doing wrong? I know the test we took is acceptable.

I guess this is the last time I use this app.

7 minutes ago, Ferry_Watcher said:

Could your tests today be too early for a cruise on Sunday?

Actually, it showed that the test could be uploaded anytime past 7 pm last night. But, anytime Thursday is acceptable for a Sunday embarkation. 

38 minutes ago, tallnthensome said:

Walk on with a print out on paper with test results. You don't need Verifly for anything if you don't want to use it.

I know, but would like to have everything done ahead of time. There's no excuse for Verifly to do this. They've got a copy of the test.

1 hour ago, auburn77 said:

We are sailing Sunday and had our tests this morning. I have uploaded all other info into Verifly successfully and tried to upload our test results. We had molecular tests done at American Family Care where we have done so for the past two cruises (didn't use Verifly). I tried all the 5 test types (NAAT, PCR, LAMP, TMA and ANTIGEN) on the Verifly app because it kept telling me my submission was unacceptable because the test document didn't match my answer on the app. 

I had the same issue when i uploaded my test.  I checked the wrong type of test on the app. (check how it's written on the actual results)  When I corrected it, it was fine. Make sure if its an antigen, you checked antigen and so on....

Edited by hapytobehr
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, hapytobehr said:

I had the same issue when i uploaded my test.  I checked the wrong type of test on the app. (check how it's written on the actual results)  When I corrected it, it was fine. Make sure if its an antigen, you checked antigen and so on....

Thanks, but I tried all five options one at a time.

Finally got mine to go thru (approved) by marking the same test type I had tried before. Then filled out my wife's exactly like mine and it was denied. I just marked the exactly the same thing again and sent it through again. It was approved! I think they have a lot of people checking the submissions and some may actually know what they  are doing.

• Like 2

On 8/18/2022 at 1:48 PM, auburn77 said:

go to the verifly website...use the picture descriptions that show exactly what to do. Pay attention to where in the app it says manual or digital upload. If all else fails email the contact source on the website about your dilemna. Also make sure sure your phone has been updated as well as the verifly app has been updated if available. Please be sure to have hard copies (paper) of your test results. Be sure to save copies in your email for easy access.