Princess.com log in

JF - retired RRT

We've been fighting a losing battle trying to get logged in on the app, the website and the web-based app.

I can log in on the web-site, but not the app or the web-based app.

DH can log in on the app, but not the web-site & I assume the web-based app. Just tried to log in on Princess.com using name, DOB and booking # and got his message:

• 5390: You do not have access to Booking ID 3DHMGV. Please verify the passenger name and retry.

Why can he log in on the app, but not the web-site?

On 8/18/2022 at 12:34 PM, JF - retired RRT said:

We've been fighting a losing battle trying to get logged in on the app, the website and the web-based app.

I can log in on the web-site, but not the app or the web-based app.

DH can log in on the app, but not the web-site & I assume the web-based app. Just tried to log in on Princess.com using name, DOB and booking # and got his message:

• 5390: You do not have access to Booking ID 3DHMGV. Please verify the passenger name and retry.

Why can he log in on the app, but not the web-site?

I got at least a partial answer.

I sent an email about 5 days ago to Padgett & Swarz outlining all of our app/web issues. And they were many.

Got a phone call yesterday and another call today. The rep was assigned to fix our issues.

I couldn't log in on the app (apparently, DH's DOB was on my account, but only in the app...??). She fixed that and I can now log in.

DH couldn't log in on the website at all. He was assigned the wrong email. Why that made a difference, I don't know. Fixed it and now able to get all the way to the web-based app.

We're getting close to being fixed. App now works for both of us. Can log in to our individual accounts on Princess.com. 

Just one more issue: when in the web-based app for MY account, I'm in the green lane and DH is not.

When logged into HIS account, he's in the green lane and I am not. 50% working. I'll take it.

Anyone else with an issue, send an email to John Padgett and Jan Swarz. It works!!!!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, kywildcatfanone said:

Do you have email addresses for them?  I tried to use the ones from the other thread, and they both bounced.

I used "jswartz@" and "jpadgett@" with princesscruises.com after each @

I've also seen one for jpadgett    @carnival.com (without the spaces of course)

Edited by JF - retired RRT

• I just had another go around with them on Live Chat.  I was told this was a problem for many people and they have told IT but not "given any turnaround time" on fixing the problem.  I said this is how you treat Elite members?  He said it was a problem for lots of people not just Elite.  I told him I didn't feel any better knowing they treat everyone like dirt.  I did manage to find out my FCC, so I'm going to use it and never, NEVER, set foot on a Princess ship again.