Liberty Liberty Liberty

FireEater

Awesome and thanks for the review!!!!!!!  Hadn’t seen anything recently posted so very glad to read your post.  We sail on Liberty for the first time leaving on Halloween and this review definitely builds up the excitement! Good tip for the balcony room as we upgraded to one. I was planning on taking a 3-way plug instead of a power strip.  Hopefully that will work just fine. Appreciate you 😁😁😁

• Thanks 1

• 3 weeks later...

My family and I were on this cruise too!!! This was my 20th cruise, 15 with RC and 5 with Carnival.  It was my 3rd time on Liberty and I enjoyed the ship and all the itineraries!

You were correct! The walk from the Liberty was long due to the ship's berth in the Nassau Port AND it was smoking hot!

Princess Cay was nice with lots of beach activities but the wait for kayaks and other beach toys was long. They use paper and clip boards to log the beach toys in and out. You have to review the legal mumbo jumbo and sign which takes way too long. They should just have all the electronically done on the ship before you get there. The paperwork the workers had to use really slowed them down.  All in all though it was nice. The equipment rental process needs to be streamlined!

Great time but I did bring Covid home with me. ☹️ Only me though my wife and son escaped infection... thankfully!

C-ya on the high seas!

We just came from a 3 day last weekend.  I love the Liberty.  Been on it before but this time I was either overwhelmed by the smell of weed and a possible sewage issue mid ship to the front.  The service was great as usual.  Go see Mr. Chow at the Versailles adult pool!  Even though we were at capacity, the lines weren't terrible.  Our party of 17 waited less than 15 minutes for a table in the MDR.  I highly recommend the Liberty for anyone looking for a fun relaxing getaway.

• Like 1

Love Mr. Chow! 
I have to note: I think the 3 day sailings are definitely more party cruises. We’ve done B2Bs on the Liberty in April and July. There is an obvious crowd difference between the 3 day weekend cruise and the 4 day weekday cruise. That could be where the weed comes in.