Boarding Times

chrcruiser

Correct, you can have a 10 - 10:30am boarding time but the doors won’t open till 11am - 11:30am it all depends on, A. The ship came in early and passengers have disembarked and B. Every cruise terminal is different, their embarkation policies differ from port to port.

If you’re a new cruiser then expect to start checking in online 10 days prior to boarding, if Platinum/Diamond then 16 days prior to boarding.

when it’s time to check in, you can skip most of the questions to get to your boarding appointment time, then you can go back and answer the other questions.

online check-in at 9pm PST on the 11th day prior to boarding or Midnight EST on the 10th day prior to boarding.

Fred

Edited by Wennfred
  • Like 1

7 minutes ago, Wennfred said:

Correct, you can have a 10 - 10:30am boarding time but the doors won’t open till 11am - 11:30am it all depends on, A. The ship came in early and passengers have disembarked and B. Every cruise terminal is different, their embarkation policies differ from port to port.

If you’re a new cruiser then expect to start checking in online 10 days prior to boarding, if Platinum/Diamond then 16 days prior to boarding.

when it’s time to check in, you can skip most of the questions to get to your boarding appointment time, then you can go back and answer the other questions.

online check-in at 9pm PST on the 11th day prior to boarding or Midnight EST on the 10th day prior to boarding.

Fred

If you're a new cruiser, isn't it 14 days to check in before embarkation?  I know Platinum is 16 days out.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, ninjacat123 said:

If you're a new cruiser, isn't it 14 days to check in before embarkation?  I know Platinum is 16 days out.

Could be 14, I recall my friend was 10 days twice. Hopefully some can give me a solid answer. 

Thanks

Just now, Wennfred said:

Could be 14, I recall my friend was 10 days twice. Hopefully some can give me a solid answer. 

Thanks

Check your Cruise Manager at Carnival's website.  At the left side of the screen there is "Before you go To-Do List" and your Online Check in Date will be there.  Along with the date of Final Payment.

• Like 1