Saint Greg's New York City and Magic to Bermuda - Live - August 27-September 5 2022

Saint Greg

6 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

Bit of a line

33BB247F-5B06-4825-A061-678FA970E88E.jpeg

If you scoot up a little I think there will be an opening to the Hudson where you can see your ship docked, up close.  That is where I took all the photos of the damaged Horizon when it took out several levels of parking garage to the right of the pier (facing the Hudson from land) from my Horizon review.  I was surprised how little damage to Horizon there was compared to several stories of parking garage being wiped out by having the supporting beams taken out, from memory.  I'm super grateful for your NYC review and super excited to follow along the cruise.  You, sir, have more energy than the energizer bunny and your reviews and photos are the best!  Others said it just above my post - I agree, you seem to bring it alive as if we're there with you.  I have one question when you finish the cruise - which did you like more, NYC or the cruise?

• Like 9