Mardi Gras - Sept. 10 and 17th sailing

ksmcdonald

We have the Sept. 17th Mardi Gras booked and wanted to add the cruise before for a B2B. I noticed something strange, the Sept. 10th cruise is only for 6 days and disembarks on Sept. 16th. We don’t board until the 17th. Is the ship just empty for this one day?  Looks like the cruise after us (9/24) is booked because it doesn’t show up as an option. 

Just a friendly guess, but could you have mixed up the year when checking? Because in 2022, the September 10, 2022 sailing is for 7 nights not 6 (returning September 17, 2022), like this on the Carnival site:

7 Days Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Mardi Gras
Sep 10, 2022 - Sep 17, 2022

In 2023, the September 10, 2023 sailing is 6 nights but the next sailing is September 16, 2023 (not the 17th):

6 Days Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Mardi Gras
Sep 10, 2023 - Sep 16, 2023

7 Days Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
Mardi Gras
Cozumel Plus
Sep 16, 2023 - Sep 23, 2023

HTH! 😉

• Like 1

20 hours ago, SeaHunt said:

Just a friendly guess, but could you have mixed up the year when checking? Because in 2022, the September 10, 2022 sailing is for 7 nights not 6 (returning September 17, 2022), like this on the Carnival site:

7 Days Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Mardi Gras
Sep 10, 2022 - Sep 17, 2022

In 2023, the September 10, 2023 sailing is 6 nights but the next sailing is September 16, 2023 (not the 17th):

6 Days Eastern Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL

Mardi Gras
Sep 10, 2023 - Sep 16, 2023

7 Days Western Caribbean from Port Canaveral (Orlando), FL
Mardi Gras
Cozumel Plus
Sep 16, 2023 - Sep 23, 2023

HTH! 😉

you are 100% correct!  Thanks for catching the 2023 date, that is what I was seeing.  The 2022 date must be too close to sailing to show availability on website.  No it all makes sense!  😂😂

4 hours ago, ksmcdonald said:

you are 100% correct!  Thanks for catching the 2023 date, that is what I was seeing.  The 2022 date must be too close to sailing to show availability on website.  No it all makes sense!  😂😂

I will wave to you from the Deck of the Freedom as we pass you on Sail away on our way out of port on Sept 17th.

4 hours ago, ksmcdonald said:

This is unusual for September, however. But it does look like the month of September this year is entirely sold out including your cruise. Are you sure you are booked for the 17th? LOL Well done.

2 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

This is unusual for September, however. But it does look like the month of September this year is entirely sold out including your cruise. Are you sure you are booked for the 17th? LOL Well done.

yes, I am booked for 9/17/22, and was looking at 9/10/23, wanting to book B2B, not realizing I was looking at next year.  😬😬.  Finally did book the week after 9/24/22 for my B2B.   

• Like 1