Dec cruise

Deafcruise

Hi we are on Dutch Christmas Cruise in Dec sailing from Southampton, as things stand we need to do COVID testing two days before. It is not clear on their website if we  can just do test ourselves or it needs to be supervise?

Any indication that the testing may be scrapped by then? 

I am tad bit nervous about sailing in Dec when we are expecting the numbers to go up

I think I might be on the same cruise in Dec. I have reason to believe that testing for those who are fully vaccinated  might be dropped completely soon.

I think this because I had an email from Princess cruises today saying that they were moving to no testing from 6th Sept. Also, I noticed that Cunard's rules for my upcoming cruise on 4th sept has the following message -

Guests on cruises after 5 September 2022, whose testing requirements differ from the below policy will be contacted directly for their upcoming voyage.

I'm guessing cunard might be going the same way as Princess (which is also a Carnival brand).