Last minute questions from a Silversea Newby

shemansl

We are excited to board Muse on Thursday and had two quick questions.  First--  I know they have Technogym equipment but does anyone know if there is a spin bike I can use that clips to my bike shoes?  Second-- we booked a GTY is there somewhere I can look to see if our cabin has been assigned without having to bother an agent at SS?  

Thanks in advance!

4 minutes ago, shemansl said:

We are excited to board Muse on Thursday and had two quick questions.  First--  I know they have Technogym equipment but does anyone know if there is a spin bike I can use that clips to my bike shoes?  Second-- we booked a GTY is there somewhere I can look to see if our cabin has been assigned without having to bother an agent at SS?  

Thanks in advance!

My husband is an avid cyclist and he used the stationary bikes onboard the Moon.  We assume the Muse class ships all have the same type of equipment.  He indicated they are not really considered spin bikes like a Peloton, but a standard stationary bike that has programs for various workouts.  They do not have pedals you can clip into, rather they are platform pedals.

To add to my prior post, you can do an online search for photos of the fitness center for the Muse to see what is offered.  I noticed their newest ship, the Silver Dawn, has the closest to a spin bike out of all their ships, but still with platform pedals to accommodate everyone.  My husband indicated the bike provided an adequate workout to keep his legs from turning to jello.