Help me out - On the Liberty this Friday

Kermarkim

So we haven't cruised since COVID.  I usually cruise at least 2-3 times a year.  Last cruise was February 2020.   We wanted to start with something short and sweet to get my sea legs under me.  We will be on Carnival Liberty Friday 8/26 for 3 nights.  Then we have the 5 night Freedom in December with a group of friends for 5 nights and then next year we have the Mardi Gras.  I am wondering the following for this Liberty short 3 night cruise?

1.  Will the Love and Marriage Show be on the schedule?

2.  On the 1 sea day will they have a movie at all at some point on the Lido deck?

3.  How many comedy shows will be scheduled (is it 2 per night as in the past)?

4.  We have steakhouse booked the first night, but am wondering on any of the nights will they be serving the rack of lamb that I have been seeing on some of the reviews or is the rack of lamb only for longer cruises?

Thanks in advance for any insight you can provide.

• Like 1

1. Yes, sometimes it’s in the afternoon on the Liberty

2. There will be movies but check the funtimes. They will have a deck party that night. 
3. At least 2 a night. 
4. No lamb on the Liberty. You’ll need at least a 7 night for that. 

• Like 1

4 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

1. Yes, sometimes it’s in the afternoon on the Liberty

2. There will be movies but check the funtimes. They will have a deck party that night. 
3. At least 2 a night. 
4. No lamb on the Liberty. You’ll need at least a 7 night for that. 

Thanks so much!  Appreciate the response back.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Kermarkim said:

Thanks so much!  Appreciate the response back.

Say hello to my friend Mr. Chow for me! He’s on there until October. I’ve sailed her several times this year, and he’s my only crew member still there. He’s a bartender, usually at the back pool bar. 

1C5B1EE7-05AB-41BE-86C4-8AD7F138B075.jpeg

• Like 2

13 hours ago, MeganGC1983 said:

Say hello to my friend Mr. Chow for me! He’s on there until October. I’ve sailed her several times this year, and he’s my only crew member still there. He’s a bartender, usually at the back pool bar. 

1C5B1EE7-05AB-41BE-86C4-8AD7F138B075.jpeg

I will definitely look for him and let him know you said hello.  I love the Liberty.  This is probably my 4th time sailing Liberty.  I was last on February 2020 and can't sleep or focus on anything but my first cruise back.  I am so glad I am finally getting back to cruising.  Its one of my favorite things to do even alone.

• Like 1

One thing to be aware of is the new Artemis 1 rocket ( for flights to the moon) is scheduled for it’s first test launch on Monday morning. The good news is you will have a great view of the launch. The bad news is you may be stuck in traffic for a few hours. They expect 100,000 - 200,000 in the area to view the launch in addition to the 36,000 people trying to get to / from the 5 ships that will be in port that day. 

https://www.wftv.com/news/local/brevard-county-officials-expect-road-closures-traffic-delays-space-coast-artemis-1-launch/GIAOW6QIQFDBNJQZRLEEATLU5U/

• Like 1