Athens Pre, Mid and Post Cruise Excursions

donaldsc

This is probably a wasted post but here goes.  We are booked on a B2B Greek Island Star Flyer cruise.  Our dates are 1 October and 8 October.  We will be staying pre-cruise (at the Athens Marriott and post-cruise at the Electra Hotel as that is where Clipper Lines placed us.  This gives us several days for touring in Athens - 30 Sept and 1 October out of the Marriott;  8 October on our changeover date out of Piraeus and 15 and 16 October out of the Electra Hotel.  I am going to be setting up several private tours on those days.  If anyone is interested in joining us leave me your e-mail address and we can chat directly instead of doing it on CC.

I also have 1 tour available to Ephesus out of Kusadasi on 10 October.

I have also posted this message on the relevant roll calls as not surprisingly because of the small ship size the CC interest in these cruises has been almost non existent.

DON

Heh Don if you're on facebook you might want to look at the group "friends of star flyer, star clipper, royal clipper" as that has a bit of activity. Also lots of recent pics .

Ephesus is just amazing! Enjoy. 

We are on our 5th Star clipper cruise next week to Sicily and ready to get back to that relaxed and unique cruise experience asap! 

45 minutes ago, littleh said:

Heh Don if you're on facebook you might want to look at the group "friends of star flyer, star clipper, royal clipper" as that has a bit of activity. Also lots of recent pics .

Ephesus is just amazing! Enjoy. 

We are on our 5th Star clipper cruise next week to Sicily and ready to get back to that relaxed and unique cruise experience asap! 

I did not know that this group existed.  Many many thanks.

DON

• Like 1