Embarkation Oasis of the Seas / Room Set up

Holy Cow .... so a website had an amazing deal for $400 pp for an inside. Only catch....has to be TWO people exactly, no more no less....we have an odd number in our family.....my friend has an odd number in his family. Together we have 10.....in the end.....my Dad is booked with my friend's youngest daughter. 

The agent (from the website) said DAD and daughter do not have to check in the same time. Daughter can check in with her family (mom dad and siblings) at different time. She said it's no different if two friends book a room together, both don't need to be there at EXACT time. She said the daughter being a minor puts a little wrench, but if Mom and Dad are there, should be NO PROBLEM. Can anyone confirm that this will NOT be a problem when boarding? 

Next question.....so we have two rooms....dad and daughter / mom and daughter.....Standard inside room [couldn't get connecting rooms]....Daughters are 3rd grader and 3 years old. We most likely will just all sleep in the same room. Will the steward make the couch as a bed every night if we ask? Worst case....mom and the girls, and me solo.....

Any advice, thoughts, etc would be greatly appreciated. Thanks in advance. We're looking forward to this cruise. There are 12 of us all together going, possibly 16 consisting of friends and family. 

11 hours ago, CPCruiser4Life said:

Daughters are 3rd grader and 3 years old. We most likely will just all sleep in the same room. Will the steward make the couch as a bed every night if we ask?

There won’t be room on the couch for two kids. Try to find another cabin close by. 

No issues with your boarding plans. BTW, those prices are not that unusual after the high season and you can book a room for two and have a dummy second person be a no show.