Uber app for Justin Case

MMfan14

Staying at Hampton Inn Bayview Campus in Baltimore for upcoming October cruise. Booked this hotel because it includes complimentary shuttle to and from the port. First time using shuttle service. Not to concerned getting to the port it's returning to hotel after the cruise. Pick up at the port is between 1030-1045 am. So I'm assuming the shuttle makes one stop and if you miss it you need to make your own arrangements getting back to the hotel. So has anyone stayed at this hotel with any shuttle issues.

I would change the name of you thread to Hampton Inn Bayview Campus Baltimore for a better response.

How did you find out about the shuttle to the port?  I knew they had a shuttle to the hospital but did not realize it would also take guests to the port.

On 8/24/2022 at 9:01 AM, MMfan14 said:

Staying at Hampton Inn Bayview Campus in Baltimore for upcoming October cruise. Booked this hotel because it includes complimentary shuttle to and from the port.

I used this hotel and their shuttle earlier this year. As you noted, there is only 1 drop off & 1 pick up time for the port. I don't see how you could possibly miss the return shuttle as you will have been off the ship for at least 1 hour(likely longer) before the shuttle arrives on disembarkation day. You will be waiting in the parking lot. There is very limited covered seating at the pick up point.

The van only has 7 seats, all of which were filled the day I embarked. I did consecutive cruises as did at least 2 others who stayed at the hotel. My concern with the hotel's shuttle was what if more than 7 passengers used the return shuttle on the day we disembarked, how would it be decided who would go on the first trip and how long would it take for the shuttle to return for the remaining guests.

Since the shuttle arrives close to 11 am no one waited for it, making their own transit arrangements back to the hotel. I was quoted $60 by a ride service at the port & cabs were not present except those called for.  I need not worry if there were enough seats. Because of the hotel's policy of 1 drop off & pick up time, I will seek alternatives should i cruise from Baltimore again 

Edited by meadowlander