Cabins with walk-in showers?

Leejnd4

We're looking into doing another PG cruise (this will be my third!). I'll be traveling with a friend who has some minor mobility issues. We don't need the wheelchair-accessible room, but we'd prefer a walk-in shower over the shower/tub combo as she has a hard time stepping over the side of a tub. I read that there are only a few cabins with walk-in showers...anyone know which ones they are?

Thanks much!

We had a walk in shower in 765…aft cabins were great !  Would of been back in an aft cabin until Covid and the shenanigans Ponant put us all thru a few years ago changed my opinion of the new PG owners ….it’s still a fantastic cruise and crew..it wasn’t their fault 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Leejnd4 said:

I got my answer - turns out our best option was to book the one ADA cabin, which is 415. Fortunately it was available for our itinerary, so we booked it. 😀

That is what I thought plus one of the rear cabins on deck 7 but wasn't absolutely sure  ... glad you found out 🙂

Edited by Tahitianbigkahuna

2 minutes ago, Tahitianbigkahuna said:

That is what I thought plus one of the rear cabins on deck 7 but wasn't absolutely sure  ... glad you found out 🙂

Thanks! My original concern with cabin 415 was that, according to the deck plans I could find online, the bed in that cabin doesn't split into twins (not all cabins do). And since I'm doing this cruise with a friend and not my husband, we need twins. But when I called PG this morning they confirmed that it DOES split into twins. So...we're all booked!

WOOHOO! So excited to get back to French Polynesia, and on the luxurious PG. This will be my third PG cruise. 😀

• Like 1