Premium Plus Beverage Package

gatorchinsky

• 1 month later...
5 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I don’t see any mention of cans being included there. In fact it specifically says fountain soda.

Yes I was just about to come and write that too. It specifically says: "Includes fountain soda, freshly squeezed juice, bottled water (flat and sparkling), energy drinks, non-alcoholic beer, and Starbucks® coffee."

What is sad to notice is that they have removed the Chateauneuf-du-Pape away from the bottles list. The bottles list doesn't really have almost any French white or red wines left. Oh well, Chateauneuf-du-Pape is available by the glass...guess we'll order quite many glasses of those then 😁 Do I also remember correctly that Veuve was availabe by the bottle for dinner - now it is available only by the glass.

Edited by European_CruiseGirl

1 minute ago, European_CruiseGirl said:

Yes I was just about to come and write that too. It specifically says: "Includes fountain soda, freshly squeezed juice, bottled water (flat and sparkling), energy drinks, non-alcoholic beer, and Starbucks® coffee."

What is sad to notice is that they have removed the Chateauneuf-du-Pape away from the bottles list. The bottles list doesn't really have almost any French white or red wines left. Oh well, Chateauneuf-du-Pape is available by the glass...guess we'll order quite many glasses of those then 😁 Do I also remember correctly that Veuve was availabe by the bottle for dinner - now it is available only by the glass.

I’ve had the package twice (April and September this year) and both times it was Moet that was available by the bottle at dinner. Veuve was just by the glass (although if you are drinking it at dinner then you are likely to effectively get the bottle to yourself and we were allowed to take it with us a couple of times).

The Chateauneuf de Pape was available by the bottle on the Dawn last month. I had it a couple of times. I have heard others mention it not being available though, so I assume that is changing.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, KeithJenner said:

I’ve had the package twice (April and September this year) and both times it was Moet that was available by the bottle at dinner. Veuve was just by the glass (although if you are drinking it at dinner then you are likely to effectively get the bottle to yourself and we were allowed to take it with us a couple of times).

The Chateauneuf de Pape was available by the bottle on the Dawn last month. I had it a couple of times. I have heard others mention it not being available though, so I assume that is changing.

Thanks for confirming Keith. We'll start to google the remaining non CA red wine bottles (hubby refuses to drink CA wine) to see how they are. 

• 2 weeks later...

OP here! Since I just got home from our week on the Getaway I thought I would answer my own question. We had Premium Plus (which I highly recommend) and I was able to get unopened cans of Diet Coke. After we had breakfast in the buffett, we would go to the juice/outdoor bar and I could get 2 unopened cans. The first time I asked for a soda, the bartender asked if I wanted fountain or can. I’m not sure if it’s like that on other ships but it was on the Getaway!

3 minutes ago, gatorchinsky said:

OP here! Since I just got home from our week on the Getaway I thought I would answer my own question. We had Premium Plus (which I highly recommend) and I was able to get unopened cans of Diet Coke. After we had breakfast in the buffett, we would go to the juice/outdoor bar and I could get 2 unopened cans. The first time I asked for a soda, the bartender asked if I wanted fountain or can. I’m not sure if it’s like that on other ships but it was on the Getaway!

Hi, can you elaborate on why you highly recommend Prem Plus vs the reg ?  Also did you get the FAS Plus ??

34 minutes ago, beccafries said:

Hi, can you elaborate on why you highly recommend Prem Plus vs the reg ?  Also did you get the FAS Plus ??

We did not have the FAS Plus just the beverage plus. I like wine so the dinner choices were far better and if you wanted the bottle, you got a bottle. I also can’t count how many glasses of Veuve we had. We also went to Starbucks a couple of times a day and my DH got the Bio Steel drinks (think Gatorade) a lot. My DH also tried the various rums, tequila’s and almost anything else that were over the $15 limit. Since this was the first time we had it we might have gone overboard but I would get it again just for the better wines.

• Thanks 1