Place to get Passport stamped at cruise port?

nzdisneymom

4 minutes ago, nzdisneymom said:

Is there anywhere in the cruise port area to get our passports stamped?  Or elsewhere on the Island (besides the airport)?

Officialy you can get it stamped at the customs office on Front St. in Hamilton. You might be able to get stamped in your cruise terminal building if there is an officer there with a stamp. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
12 hours ago, robc1972 said:

Every cruise port I have been to has an office in the port area where you can get a stamp.

I am underwhelmed. You have not been to every cruise port. Bermuda has three ports.There are customs offices in Hamilton and St. George. (plus at the airport) There is not a customs office at the Royal Naval Dockyard. Sometimes there is a customs officer in the cruise terminals that will stamp passports and cruise passengers have been able to get it stamped there. It is worth asking for it there but it is not a given. The official locations for passport stamps are Hamilton, St. George, and the airport. 

• Thanks 1

We were able to get a stamp in our passports on the day we arrived at the Dockyard.  We did not see anyone available the next day, so I was glad we got it done as we disembarked shortly after our arrival on Monday afternoon.  There wasn't a sign like there is in Nassau, but a quick question to one of the terminal security people directed us to a woman who was able to stamp the passports.  

• Like 2