Marina, menus on TV?

LakeSideKen

On Marina, is it possible to see the main dining room and buffet menus on the cabin TV? Or are the menus available in the concierge lounge? I know the menus are posted near the entrances to the dining room and the buffet but I'm wondering if there is any way to learn food options in advance with less walking to and between those venues. Thank you.

1 hour ago, LakeSideKen said:

On Marina, is it possible to see the main dining room and buffet menus on the cabin TV? Or are the menus available in the concierge lounge? I know the menus are posted near the entrances to the dining room and the buffet but I'm wondering if there is any way to learn food options in advance with less walking to and between those venues. Thank you.

Good news: Daily GDR and Terrace Café menus are on the cabin TV.

Bad news: IMO, they’re not posted early enough in the AM. 

• Thanks 1

Agree with FF, they are posted up but it would be good to see them a lot earlier - there is no set time for them to be uploaded either, so you couldn’t count on a particular time. 

8 hours ago, LakeSideKen said:

you could go to the GDR & ask  someone  if you could look at the daily menus

If you have a Butler ask him to get them early in the day  for you

If you have food allergies or problems  let them know well in advance 

Menus will be sent to your cabin a day or so in advance to choose  items

6 hours ago, ToxM said:

Agree with FF, they are posted up but it would be good to see them a lot earlier - there is no set time for them to be uploaded either, so you couldn’t count on a particular time. 

I couldn't agree more, on our April Regatta sailing menus were routinely posted well after the GDR had closed for lunch.  It was frustrating with 10 sea days and many lunches to consider.  Never occurred to me to ask the butler for paper copies, will absolutely do so when we're next onboard in just two weeks time.