How do I link specialty dining reservations?

Mountain Traveler

Hello, and thanks in advance for any guidance.  In November my wife and I will embark on our second Viking Ocean cruise, this time with two other couples.  We will be able to make specialty dining reservations next week.  We would like to make reservations for all 6 of us.  How do we go about making and linking the reservations?  Thanks!

37 minutes ago, Mountain Traveler said:

Hello, and thanks in advance for any guidance.  In November my wife and I will embark on our second Viking Ocean cruise, this time with two other couples.  We will be able to make specialty dining reservations next week.  We would like to make reservations for all 6 of us.  How do we go about making and linking the reservations?  Thanks!

Get all of the booking numbers and one person calls Viking to make the reservations.

If you aren't all in the same category, you won't be able to do this until booking opens for lowest category. Those in the higher category cabins should make reservations for the same nights in the same restaurants as soon as booking opens to them. Once booking opens for the lower category, then call Viking to get the reservations linked and the remaining couple(s) added.

However, if one of your group is in a V cabin, this won't work because V cabins can't book the specialty restaurants until they board the ship. At that point, you can get the remaining couple added to the reservation.

If the person in the call center doesn't now how to link reservations or make reservations for a party, hang up and call again.

Edited by Peregrina651