Interior staterooms

Now I'm not so sure. I've had both interior and ocean-view on the Grandeur. When looking at the RC website, the picture of the ocean view shows a short piece of curtain on a short rail - and in my memory this is what the interior had also. However, the picture for interior shows curtains on both sides, and a rail going the whole way across the ceiling. i.e. I'm withdrawing my 1st comment - I don't know!

Sorry Yooper, it's just a decorative feature to break up a long wall. It is not a curtain.

Oh poop, that would have been nice. I can just see us taking turns trying to get dressed in the little bathroom. Good thing we aren't very big people.

Carriecruises....the curtain is full length in "most" interior rooms. I have done 10 cruises with RCI and can only think of one room where there wasn't a curtain, full length that could be closed. By the way all those cruises except one was in an inside cabin. Various classes.

Voyager definitely has the full floor to ceiling curtains that close as does Serenade.

Hope this helps.

The pictures are pretty accurate...they have to be or everyone would be complaining they didn't get what they were supposed to get!

I was looking at the pictures on RCI website and it shows a curtain dividing the room. I am booked in an interior stateroom and this sounds great to keep from waking my BF up in the early morning. Can anyone verify if they do indeed have them?

Any RCI have a curtain which in the evening they pull across to seperate it from the bathroom dressingtable but it does not do anything to seperate the sleeping arrangements ie. beds. It is useful if you wish to leave a bathroom light on to guide you but it will not have your desired effect'

SUE

I am on Brilliance now in an inside room. There is a curtain dividing the bed from the rest of the room. And it is a full curtain. However, you can still hear stuff on the other side.

I have sailed on both the Voyager and Explorer of the Seas. We had an interior room on the Voyager and an ocean view on the Explorer. Both cabins had a curtain that separated the sleeping area from the rest of the room. The curtain went all the way across and was great for keeping the light out when I got up before my DH.

When looking at the RC website, the picture of the ocean view shows a short piece of curtain on a short rail - and in my memory this is what the interior had also.
Just came off of Vision of the Seas - it was long curtain, short rail. Decoration only.

Archived