How can I buy the same deck chairs on board?

Ok, I know not the most urgent question, however I am wondering if anyone (you folks are so amazing) knows how I could obtain the same deck chairs as are by the pools of the newer Royal Caribbean ships?  I'd like to purchase these for my Florida home, and wonder if anyone knows the MFG, that I could contact to purchase 4 - 6 of them.

If anyone happens to be on board, turn one of those guys over & see if there is a Mfg tag - that would be sooo cool! TIA

• Haha 1

21 minutes ago, cruizer rick said:

Ok, I know not the most urgent question, however I am wondering if anyone (you folks are so amazing) knows how I could obtain the same deck chairs as are by the pools of the newer Royal Caribbean ships?  I'd like to purchase these for my Florida home, and wonder if anyone knows the MFG, that I could contact to purchase 4 - 6 of them.

If anyone happens to be on board, turn one of those guys over & see if there is a Mfg tag - that would be sooo cool! TIA

Royal will sell you pretty well anything. Suggest you call and ask the price

30 minutes ago, cruizer rick said:

Wow, great question.  Also, if anyone knows who makes the wooden chairs that are on deck five on back of most Oasis class ships, I could fancy those. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, ccotting said:

They look to me like Barlow Tyrie chairs, a British manufacturer.  Have a look at that website and see if there is a local supplier to you. Marine grade aluminum.

Thank you CCotting - I agree that they appear similar, however I should have been more detailed in my question, I am looking for the Metal Framed (with Blue webbing) - not Teak  Here is an image I found on the web (just an example)..

gettyimages-533029222-1024x1024.jpg

2 hours ago, cruizer rick said:

Thank you CCotting - I agree that they appear similar, however I should have been more detailed in my question, I am looking for the Metal Framed (with Blue webbing) - not Teak  Here is an image I found on the web (just an example)..

gettyimages-533029222-1024x1024.jpg

I see, I was thinking of these type also made by Barlow Tyrie; we have had something similar with some cabins on the ship.  The ones you are looking for are very stylish! Sadly I have no idea....

image.thumb.png.a7c3028c6a417e55380452b2d37f5b2d.png