How can I buy the same pool deck chairs for home?

cruizer rick

Ok, I know not the most urgent question, however I am wondering if anyone (you folks are so amazing) knows how I could obtain the same deck chairs as are by the pools of the newer Carnival ships?  I'd like to purchase these for my Florida home, and wonder if anyone knows the MFG, that I could contact to purchase 4 - 6 of them.

If anyone happens to be on board, turn one of those guys over & see if there is a Mfg tag - that would be sooo cool! TIA

7 hours ago, cruizer rick said:

Ok, I know not the most urgent question, however I am wondering if anyone (you folks are so amazing) knows how I could obtain the same deck chairs as are by the pools of the newer Carnival ships?  I'd like to purchase these for my Florida home, and wonder if anyone knows the MFG, that I could contact to purchase 4 - 6 of them.

If anyone happens to be on board, turn one of those guys over & see if there is a Mfg tag - that would be sooo cool! TIA

They are probably commercial grade made for professional use and not sold to the consumer. 

Check Home Depot, Lowes or a local Pool & Patio store. They carry very similar styles, if not the same. We purchased ours from a Pool & Patio store in our area and this should be a good time of year to buy!

Edited by aztekpm

If you took a photo, Google search the image to see if they come up online, like maybe Wayfair or an actual company.  They are most likely mass produced for huge clients, like cruise ships, but some companies might "tweak" the design to sell to the individual customer base.