Single supplement cruiser question..

dis2cruise

Even without the single supplement waiver, I've found incredible single rates by just searching online on travel sites that allow you to search for 1 passenger. Then I looked on a TA website and found even steeper drops for the cruises I looked at, for Apex and Solstice. Solstice has some amazing rates for solo passengers from October-April, if you search frequently and catch sales, so I booked 4 with a solo inside for $200-300 each, two of them with all-included. That's also how I did my first Celebrity cruise on Solstice this month, looking for a last-minute Alaska cruise and seeing no-supplement rates so me and my niece could have an affordable solo cabin. I never really looked at Celebrity before, since as a solo passenger I never saw competitive rates for Mexico and Alaska, but now that they offer solo deals and a no-perks option, I'm happy to branch out now from Princess and HAL. 

• Like 2

On 8/29/2022 at 10:13 AM, rj59 said:

Even without the single supplement waiver, I've found incredible single rates by just searching online on travel sites that allow you to search for 1 passenger. Then I looked on a TA website and found even steeper drops for the cruises I looked at, for Apex and Solstice. Solstice has some amazing rates for solo passengers from October-April, if you search frequently and catch sales, so I booked 4 with a solo inside for $200-300 each, two of them with all-included. That's also how I did my first Celebrity cruise on Solstice this month, looking for a last-minute Alaska cruise and seeing no-supplement rates so me and my niece could have an affordable solo cabin. I never really looked at Celebrity before, since as a solo passenger I never saw competitive rates for Mexico and Alaska, but now that they offer solo deals and a no-perks option, I'm happy to branch out now from Princess and HAL. 

I'm sailing to Alaska in 2 weeks on an incredible deal - concierge veranda in my ideal location cheaper than any other nonsuite category.

You just have to look in the right places and/or have a great TA.