Question for Notamermaid

ljandgb

There's 3 of them total.  Thank you, I will forward that information to them as well.  

I don't know the region, as it's not our relatives  (the friends know the towns they need,) but once they confirm they want to start planning, I'll let them work on it.  Not my trip, so I'm just helping point them in the right-ish direction. 🙂

• Like 1

Thanks for confirming, @AnhaltER1960 - that matches with our experience a few years ago, picking up Audis in Ingolstadt, and driving them [really fast] around the area. We didn't need any highway toll vignette for the Autobahn system in Germany, but we did need to purchase toll vignettes when we crossed into Austria and Switzerland.

The Audi factory gave us the appropriate environmental vignettes with each of the new cars but since we never went into the big inner cities we didn't ever need to use them. I think I still have them in my files for souvenirs, even though we don't have the Audis any more.

Edited by jpalbny